- Recovery is always an option.
- You are never “too sick” to recover.
- You are never “not sick enough” to recover.
- Recovery is hard, but it is worth it.
- You have more strength than you could ever imagine.
- You can get through this.
- You can get better.
- You are worth more than your mental illness.
You can’t tell me “Seven Things” by Miley Cyrus about Nick Jonas wasn’t the holy grail of shade to your childhood. 16 year old Miley was breaking a guitar hero guitar, having close ups of her fiddling with his diabetes necklace, and scribbling out faces of Nick in photos of her and him all throughout that video. Disney Channel was a wild ride when Niley broke up.
MINE IS CRAPPY
WHAT CARRIAGE ARE YOU IN!??!?!
COME TO THE BACK
THE SLYTHERINS HAVE HACKED DUMBLEDORE’S WIFI
Thanks to the Ravenclaws, guys.
The password’s “AL0H4M0R4”
Pass it on.
DAMMIT THOSE WEASLEYS STOLED MY PHONE!
I was reading a Drarry fanfic, for Merlin’s sake.